What you’ve told us so far
During the first round of consultation, between 20 January and 2 March 2020 we asked for your views on three locations for a new station between Addenbrooke’s Bridge and Nine Wells Bridge, namely the northern, central and southern options. We presented ways of getting to each location by foot and cycle and by road from either Francis Crick Avenue on the east side or Addenbrooke’s Road on the west side.
You told us:
- Provide a high quality station environment
- Road access to the station from Francis Crick Avenue was preferred
- Provide sufficient cycle parking capacity for station trips
- Retain the cycle path (NCN Route 11) under Nine Wells Bridge
- Protect the environment and enhance biodiversity
- Provide public transport links including safe pedestrian and cycle access to both sides of the railway
- Avoid as far as possible intrusion into Hobson’s Park.